Thursday, July 10, 2014

Do you leave people better than you found them?

 One of the most exciting decisions you can make is to be on the lookout for opportunities to invest in others. For me,this has been one of the most powerful principle of momentum I've implement  in my life.
About ten years ago, I remember  driving to lagos with my family.I was listening to Zig Ziglar tape and on this tape he said,"You "ll always have everything you want in life if you "ll help enough other people get what they want."
when i heard this statement,literally,something went off inside me,and i said out loud,"I'm going to do it."
That decision to look for ways to help others,to invest in them, change my life.
 "There" are three key to more abundant living:
caring about others,
daring for others and
sharing  with others".
Assign yourself the purpose of making others happy and successful .People have a way of becoming what encourage them to be.
  There are two types of people in the world: Those who come into a room and say,"here I am" and those who come in and say ,"Ah, there you are!" Do this:"If you cannot win, make the one ahead of you breake the record".Invest in others is pays great dividends.
 

No comments: